1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]The same here. It's bloody awesome, and the link with With Or Without You is Absolutely Brilliant. Best link ever. Even better than Please/Streets.

Yeah, totally agree there. I spent the few days after watching the Sydney DVD wandering around the house trying to sing the falsetto part and doing Bono's stage movements. Whenever people asked me a problem over the next few days I would just reply 'Midnight is where the day begins' then stride off waving my arms.
  2. Originally posted by TomWillcoxWhenever people asked me a problem over the next few days I would just reply 'Midnight is where the day begins' then stride off waving my arms.
    Hahahaha
  3. Funny thing that I think that the live version of Lemon is very weak when compared to the studio one.
    Specially because it's the single version.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Hahahaha

OMG i do that 2!!!! HAHA i do it while im watching the DVD and at school! LOl during PE haha ppl thought iw as gay -_- BUT IT WAS FUNNY!
  5. Originally posted by thechickenFunny thing that I think that the live version of Lemon is very weak when compared to the studio one.
    Specially because it's the single version.

Yeah, it sucks some great songs are cut in live
  6. Originally posted by Genaro92U2OMG i do that 2!!!! HAHA i do it while im watching the DVD and at school! LOl during PE haha ppl thought iw as gay -_- BUT IT WAS FUNNY!
    People thought you were a gay??!?!? xDDDDDDDDDDD