1. Originally posted by an07[..]

Your new haircut looks great on you!

I'm the one on the left with the dark sweater
    [image]

Thanks a lot!

WOW! I always like photos like yours, where people jump! One day I have to take one myself.

2. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Thanks a lot!

WOW! I always like photos like yours, where people jump! One day I have to take one myself.

We had to jump like 10 times before we had the pic right but it was worth it! You should def take one yourself, the result's always great
  3. Alright, this is me as the Fly a month ago:

And this was me more than 2 years ago, guess where I was

4. so this is what the great man looks like. this is a wierd topic. Its so strange seeing peoples faces
  5. So you were on the terraces at Amsterdam's show. If not just under the stage I would have expected that you were on the grass, at least.
    You lost a lot of points today, Remy. Really a lot.

6. Originally posted by sadb7788So you were on the terraces at Amsterdam's show. If not just under the stage I would have expected that you were on the grass, at least.

He is Dutch, as was everyone else in the terraces so they were probably jumping as much as thos in GA. though I will agree that GA is the place to be
  7. Originally posted by sadb7788So you were on the terraces at Amsterdam's show. If not just under the stage I would have expected that you were on the grass, at least.

I will do better next time
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

He is Dutch, as was everyone else in the terraces so they were probably jumping as much as thos in GA. though I will agree that GA is the place to be

Absolutely, no one was seated, everyone was jumping.

9. Lol, that;s me in Washington DC and above the Niagara Falls...I'm sorry for the size of the pictures, but Hey!!...at least you guys can see me
  10. I'm gonna take my picture today
    I'm going on a haircut today,so you will see my pictures before and after