Indeed.

Awesome!
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Awesome!

Great to meet a fellow Sox fan

4. Originally posted by fenderman[..]

Great to meet a fellow Sox fan

Same here.
  5. Here's another pic of me rocking out!

[image]
  6. Originally posted by fendermanHere's another pic of me rocking out!

[image]

Cool.
  7. Hmm, it doesn't seem to work here. I'm noit good with this kind of things. Anyone able to help? Oh yeah, otherwise you can add me on MSN: lange.rob@hotmail.com.
  8. Here's me on holiday on the Lake District.

Shame they're not Fly shades!!

9. This is me just after my Lyceum final exam, on June the 30th 2007! You can guess how much this image is important for me...
    The real face of rejoyce!

This is me a few weeks ago in one of the best places in the world I've ever been, just during my holidays to the seaside: it's the top of a high promontory just by the sea!
    "See the world in green and blue..."

This is a photo I took on the 1st of last July just because of the new haircut, one of the things I did to celebrate the end of 5 years of Lyceum. I look a bit angry but I was not.
  10. Originally posted by sadb7788[image]
    This is me just after my Lyceum final exam, on June the 30th 2007! You can guess how much this image is important for me...
    The real face of rejoyce!

[image]
    This is me a few weeks ago in one of the best places in the world I've ever been, just during my holidays to the seaside: it's the top of a high promontory just by the sea!
    "See the world in green and blue..."

[image]
    This is a photo I took on the 1st of last July just because of the new haircut, one of the things I did to celebrate the end of 5 years of Lyceum. I look a bit angry but I was not.

Your new haircut looks great on you!