1. I'd post one but I can't figure it out.
  2. I put mine on photobucket and once u have the pic there u can copy/paste the URL for 'bulletins and blogs' on here
  3. I hope a lot of people post pics of themselves. It should be interesting
  4. lol thats cool tho no offense but u remind me of Larry its a good thing
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2lol thats cool tho no offense but u remind me of Larry its a good thing

He does!
  6. if your talking about me i'll take that as a compliment of the highest order

7. Here's one of them. This one has some effects so my friends head looks huge.

I'm on the left with the hat on. Nice to meet you guys! If this is not the correct way to do this,
    could one of my fellow crew members fix it?

8. lol nice to meet u2 thats one big fella haha thats an awesome pic with a cool effect XD
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2lol nice to meet u2 thats one big fella haha thats an awesome pic with a cool effect XD

I decided that as long as I wasn't the goofy looking one, it was an ok picture.
  10. HAHA so true
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyyour crew member germcevoy (i'm in the middle). Nice to meet you all :

[image]

Geezuz! You were born the same year I graduated HIGH SCHOOL!! I feel sooo old!!

Here's my page from myspace. You can look through all my pictures. http://www.myspace.com/izzymomoftwo

12. Here I am. I'm the one on the right!

[image]