1. Originally posted by yuri31:can't I be a proud Slavic? there are proud Americans, proud Irish, proud Englishmen, proud whovever, so why can't I be proud of who I am? Are we something lower?
    Yes, you can, but being Proud is not the same as being Prepotent (is that the word? ), and considering your own culture as the best one is being prepotent.
  2. -edit-

3. Definitely a bit more concise than what I was gonna try and say lol. I wish I didn't ramble in my mind as well as out loud lol...
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Definitely a bit more concise than what I was gonna try and say lol. I wish I didn't ramble in my mind as well as out loud lol...

I'm glad you said that...Sometimes I wonder how you get posts out so quickly lol. They're so long sometimes (but valid opinions, definitely.)
  5. Originally posted by easports43:I'm glad you said that...Sometimes I wonder how you get posts out so quickly lol. They're so long sometimes (but valid opinions, definitely.)

Ha, yeah indeed - it's just the ability to type quickly and also being the king of multi-quotes lol...

6. I ve just think about this))) Im not in time for you in Russia we name such people - a brake.
    So, im a brake)))
  7. I should shut the fuck up forever and never show here again...........
  8. Well, the fact is that I was being SARCASTIC against Yuri. If you agree with my post, then the dumb and asshole is noone but YOU.
  9. That's not the way. I don't want you to go out, but I want you to show a bit more of respect.