1. Originally posted by Sateily:Hi my dear U2 friends))
    How long i havent been here...
    All your photos are wonderful.

And now look on my mni-report about how i spend this summer.

Prague

[image]

The roof in St. Petersburg

[image]

This summer was wonderful. Ive seen so many beautiful place, like Prague and Ischia. Czechs and Italians are very affable and nice people, I realy like they!!!

And I hope you like my photos))

we Slavic peoples are the best

2. Ha-ha-ha))) I I know how it look, and it will be great if it be so.... But in Prague I was only 6 days. In Petersburg I went for the weekend and on island I was 1 week. All rest time I work very hard and Also I get two educations in parallel...
    So, ive been in vocation only 2 weeks))

3. I can only agree if it's YOU who says it

edit: at least we've got much more beautiful languages, traditions, folk songs, girls........as the rest of the world
  4. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

I can only agree if it's YOU who says it

edit: at least we've got much more beautiful languages, traditions, folk songs, girls........as the rest of the world

Didn't I warn you?
  5. Originally posted by yuri31:I can only agree if it's YOU who says it

That's a LIE. No language is better than other. No tradition is better than other. No way, not ever. You only can give OPINIONS on that subjects, but never consider that opinions as FACTS And do NOT generalize, NEVER!

PS. I might agree on the girls
  6. can't I be a proud Slavic? there are proud Americans, proud Irish, proud Englishmen, proud whovever, so why can't I be proud of who I am? Are we something lower?
  7. Originally posted by yuri31:can't I be a proud Slavic? there are proud Americans, proud Irish, proud Englishmen, proud whovever, so why can't I be proud of who I am?

i think there's a difference between "proud" and "disrespectful."

8. Ha-ha)))
    You are joking)

But I think that in our world are many prejudices. you likely think that all Russian drink vodka from samovars and russian bears walking on the streets)))