1. My ex high school professor and me. He's great - he's bass guitar player in metal band and now he's working on trash film.

2. Like your JT-t-shirt!
    Nice pic Yogi!

3. Great pic Yogi, I have the same JT t-shirt!

4. Nice t-shirt Yogi!!!

5. great pic, Yogi and the shirt looks great
  6. What a cute pic, Yogi!
  7. Originally posted by vanquish:She lives in NZ? Does she have a strong Kiwi accent? (for the Americans, NZ is to Australia what Canada is to the States, except their accent is more annoying).

Pretty girls who listen to U2 are a rarity in these parts.

I do, i guess i have an accent lol
    Not anything like aussies tho, they have much more twangy one.
    ans yes ur right kiwis and aussies we have a mutual understanding u may call it, its not a nice one lol
  8. Originally posted by tui:I do, i guess i have an accent lol
    ans yes ur right kiwis and aussies we have a mutual understanding u may call it, its not a nice one lol

Christ you've gone back a way to dig up an old conversation! And there we all were trying to put that one to bed a couple of weeks ago

But yeah, all you funny lot down in the Southern Hemisphere have odd accents compared to we fair few who speak the language of English without an entirely neutral accent (aka. moi )...although I am starting to find myself straying into the unwanted realms of the oh-so-slightly-Norfolk brand of accent
  9. Originally posted by tui:[..]

I do, i guess i have an accent lol

Fush and chups!
  10. Hi my dear U2 friends))
    How long i havent been here...
    All your photos are wonderful.

And now look on my mni-report about how i spend this summer.

Prague

The roof in St. Petersburg

river Neva

Island Ischia, Italy.

This summer was wonderful. Ive seen so many beautiful place, like Prague and Ischia. Czechs and Italians are very affable and nice people, I realy like they!!!

And I hope you like my photos))
  11. Really nice ones Marina! Seems like you've been busy this summer
  12. Indeed, nice photos!