1. for me it's the elevation tour.... definitely the best instrumentally... closely followed by vertigo... just lacked a bit i feel in comparison IMO... then POPmart and ZOO TV closely followed.
  2. ZooTV without question, none of the others come close. They really made a spectacle.
  3. For me ZooTV or Elevation Tour. ZooTV because of the show, Elevation because of the passion.
  4. Zoo TV and Elevation..Lovetown is a very good 3th.
  5. For the ones who say that the setlist are the same (unchanged) in the Joshua Tree and in PoPMart, it's not true.

-Many of the Joshua Shows did NOT begin with Streets. The opening changed between Stand By Me, Streets, Bullet, C'mon Everybody...
    -ALL the shows in PoPMart began with Mofo.

-In the Joshua Shows the encores were way different between Legs and Countries. For example, they introducted Spanish Eyes, The Unforgettable Fire, MLK, etc. sometimes in the encores.
    -In PoPMart, the encores were ALWAYS the same. Lemon / Discoteque / If You Wear / WOWY/ HMTMKMKM / Mysterious / One. No changing.

-In the Joshua Tour, the beginning/middle part changed regullary, intoducting Out Of Control, Gloria, Sunday Bloody Sunday, MLK, Trip Through...
    -In POPMart, the middle part was ALWAYS the same (only 2 songs, Pride and Last Night On Earth changed their position throughout the Tour, but anything else).

-The only good point of PoPMart (regarding to the Setlists) are the kareokes (Volare, Sugar Sugar... Singing In The Rain is one of the best live tracks I've ever listened to) and the closers (MLK, Wake Up Dead Man, One, 40, Unchained Melody...). In the JoshuaTour the closer was constantly 40, except a few shows ended with WOWY. Too bad, it's the only negative point.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongFor the ones who say that the setlist are the same (unchanged) in the Joshua Tree and in PoPMart, it's not true.

Yes over the WHOLE tour there were changes but from night to night there were barely any changes but you could say that about most of their tours. As long as there is some new additions and shake ups to the setlists per leg then I could settle for that.
  7. Zoo TV is by far my favorite tour followed by Popmart.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I can understand from the bands perspective why they wouldn't mind re-recording it. As a fan though I say NO NO NO!!. Its fine the way it is (apart from Miami) and just record something new.

What do you mean, re-record Miami? You could never re-record it, one of the best songs on POP - am I the only one here who loves it studio and live?
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

What do you mean, re-record Miami? You could never re-record it, one of the best songs on POP - am I the only one here who loves it studio and live?

I'd rather they just deleted Miami never mind re-recording it. I can't stand it. 'Yeah' is a biggish fan of it aswell
  10. I think Zoo TV was their best tour relevant to rock and roll, but the most important for them I think was Elevation-- it was back to basics, the show itself was brilliant and they won back America.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I'd rather they just deleted Miami never mind re-recording it. I can't stand it. 'Yeah' is a biggish fan of it aswell

How could you not be? Absolutely raw and hits the spot. I love it playing when you're programming or mixing music, so very cool. In fact, I might re-record it and re-edit it.
  12. I would say Elevation. There seemed to be so much momentum and emotion in that tour. That tour lifted thousands of people up. Especially the 3rd leg in the US.