1. Not a bug or a error but a question. In the past we had a option where you could see the last 25 (Or something) topics you posted in, is that option still available or has it been erased with the new lay out and stuff?
  2. Originally posted by bartajax:Not a bug or a error but a question. In the past we had a option where you could see the last 25 (Or something) topics you posted in, is that option still available or has it been erased with the new lay out and stuff?

I'm not sure if that option is still available, but there's something similar in each of our profiles. In your case, it's here: http://www.u2start.com/user/profile/20004/#!forums
  3. Yeah I know that one, but if I'm correct there also was a option to see your last 25 post or something, but that probably was erased with the new lay-out.

No problem, I was just wondering if I was being blind
  4. My guess it was removed because it was slow at the time for users with many posts or because we were too lazy to rewrite it for the new site
  5. Thanks Remy best kept secret of U2start revealed
  6. Hahaha I have seen the code for that section so many times and didnt knew we had this
  7. Loading the site, is very slow.

It's always been this way for me. I have a good internet speed, so I don't think the issue is on my end. Hope my report will help to improve the site.

Thanks.
  8. Originally posted by bcu2:Loading the site, is very slow.

It's always been this way for me. I have a good internet speed, so I don't think the issue is on my end. Hope my report will help to improve the site.

Thanks.

Nobody here has complained about the site being slow. It's definitely on your end if it is taking ages to load.

Also, that 'report' of yours is not going to improve the site one bit.
  9. Well there are many reasons the site can feel slow. However we dont have enough information to debug the specific cause for you bcu2 :/

U2start has been pretty well optimised for loading speeds, its about a second faster than some pages on u2torrents.
  10. Originally posted by bcu2:Loading the site, is very slow.

Thanks.

Do you also have this in our office/school and/or mobile connection? Are all pages slow?

11. No, other websites load fast. I have good internet connection.

Just this site only.