1. All should be fixed now, site seems very stable.

LiveTopics and Torrents are the only two that are still not working, this will be fixed within a week. I need Chris for that as well who's still on his ever-lasting holiday
  2. Got torrents to work again as well, only LiveTopics left

3. PMs aren't working for me Remy, not sure if it's something on my end or not! Here's what it says:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'u2start_main.Wp7Push' doesn't exist
  4. Should work again now, thanks!
  5. Originally posted by Remy:All should be fixed now, site seems very stable.

LiveTopics and Torrents are the only two that are still not working, this will be fixed within a week. I need Chris for that as well who's still on his ever-lasting holiday

And I'm not coming down back....

Yes I am Next weekend I will be home

6. Workin' fine! Glad this place is up and running again. I was literally going Everytime I came to my computer!

7. Has something happened to the user's data? Apparently I've downloaded/uploaded 0 bytes, which is incorrect.
  8. Haha big time fail on my behalf just now.....

I was trying to write a post but i couldnt see the quick reply box, i was thinking "oh man the website must be playing up again"

Then i realise that im not even logged in

Good to have the site back
  9. glad to be back!!! Well done all
  10. Also I dont have any torrent stats. Weird stuff.

11. Yes, all torrent statistics went lost. Maybe you still have some local back-up that we can use, but other than that the TorrentStats got corrupted in the process.