1. Well let me know what it should be and I will make sure it will be editted

2. Edited*

It should be 'his or her' to be 100% correct, but for many English speakers, 'their' is perfectly acceptable. 'His or her' would be just too much information I think. Leave with at 'their', only Harry is likely to come in and complain. I'd use 'their' over 'his or her' all day long, as would Drew. We both speak English, so...
  3. Okidoki
  4. Hi.

I was checking out the Gothenburg show from 2005 and I noticed that there are photos connected to that show that doesn't have anything to do with that show at all. Drag Photos from Berlin in the 90's for example.

http://www.u2start.com/shows/1355/0/0/#!photos
  5. The photo section is messed up in places. I uploaded some recently, for example http://u2start.com/photos/view/8159/ - obviously isn't Sydney 2006, even though I correctly assigned it to the right show.

Something has gone wrong in the photo section, but if a lot of photo's have been misplaced by the system or whatever, there's only so much we can do manually. I'm only a show moderator, so it will have to fall to Remy, Risto, Martahu2 or Nanazoca to sort it out I think.

But yes, thanks for bringing it to our attention, perhaps should've been done earlier when I noticed, but hey. Hopefully someone will see this and go about sorting it out
  6. There must be a bug somewhere causing some of this. Tim you assigned a show and then it assigns another one? Is that what happens?
  7. I couldn't say without testing. I uploaded the photo, that I linked to above, a few months ago and didn't immediately notice anything wrong. But I was looking at my Wembley 2009 pictures a few weeks ago and noticed that some of the phots had now gone to alternate shows.

What I'm thinking now, is that I uploaded a photo of Bono in Sydney 2006 and could possibly have uploaded the photo from Mali at the same time or same day and it's ignored what I put and jumped in with the photo from Because I uploaded one of Bono at the Brit Awards and the date is correct still, but there's another photo of The Edge here that I uploaded around the same time and that's also jumped into the Brit Awards show. In fact, there's a few that have fallen into that London show.

If you look in my profile you'll see the photo of Bono in Sydney and immediately after that is the photo from Mali. Then there is the photo of Bono at the Brit Awards, followed by six more photos that appear to have fallen into the same, incorrect, show.
  8. There is a feature called "link to show for all photos", if you accidentally put in a show there, it will apply for all photos, regardless of what you might choose for an individual photo.

I just made this a bit more clear using some instruction text.
  9. in the "last post" column the time first appear in the language i selected (italian) after a while it turns to english

not that it's a bother .. just for report ...

EDIT: i use chrome if it helps
  10. Thank you for reporting. LiveTopics and related code only handles English at the moment. I will put in on the todo list, but as you say it is not high priority My guess it will be fixed in one of our new 'releases' (like v5.1).
  11. Anyone else notice a hang when posting a message through Live Topics?

Judging by the double posting that's going on, I assume the answer is yes
  12. me too and it seems to create double posts sometimes