1. Originally posted by ReclinerManHey, don't forget about the founder.

Brief explanation: After the Elevation First Leg Indiana Show, no one responded, so I felt that no one cared. But I guess that's not the case. I have a bootleg picked out, but first we need to figure out some new scheduling guidelines.

Are you willing to help?

What can we do?

2. I think one a week is fine. Different tour each week?
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyI think one a week is fine. Different tour each week?

Good idea.

And yes; I couldn't so more than one show a week, with my limited download times etc.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy
    the founder makes the rules. Fire away, What about the monday night rule?

That sounds good, actually. But, also I will be in charge of when we take weeks off or if I want to hand it to you or easports43 for the week or a longer period of time.

If you are willing to be very involved in this thread, I can make you a co-head moderator. What do you say?
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Good idea.

And yes; I couldn't so more than one show a week, with my limited download times etc.

one a weekend pretty much it works out as. We can stretch to a fortnite if a week isnt enough for people.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyI think one a week is fine. Different tour each week?

That's another good idea, as well.
  7. Originally posted by ReclinerMan[..]

If you are willing to be very involved in this thread, I can make you a co-head moderator. What do you say?

i'll certainly help out. Don't think there will be much moderating needed doing. We can just keep it nice and casual. It doesn't need to be a military operation
  8. So we have:-

djrlewis
    germcevoy
    fenderman
    easports43
    reclinerman
    ali709

But no reason people can't jump in at any time I guess, as long as they get enough time to listen to the boot. Cut off of the Friday (still gives them the weekend)? (assuming we go with the Monday idea)
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy
    one a weekend pretty much it works out as. We can stretch to a fortnite if a week isnt enough for people.

When I stretched it to a fortnight, no one responded, which led to the hiatus.
  10. Originally posted by djrlewis

But no reason people can't jump in at any time I guess, as long as they get enough time to listen to the boot. Cut off of the Friday (still gives them the weekend)? (assuming we go with the Monday idea)

spot on.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy
    i'll certainly help out. Don't think there will be much moderating needed doing. We can just keep it nice and casual. It doesn't need to be a military operation

Yeah, I know, but you got to have someone keeping these discussions from getting out of control or too off topic.
  12. So far then. Show posted on Monday. When do we report back though> If we do it the following Monday at the same time we are posting the next show this may get a little confusing?