1. Originally posted by markp91[..]

Not in a gay way, but I love you Mike...

hahaha Please was simply amazing live and I miss it
  2. Originally posted by iTim[..]

I still think that Please into Streets is one of the best transitions purely on the basis of Mexico (Hasta La Vista). Just awesome how Bono is just going pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, a few breaths then oooooooooooooooooooooooo followed by a very loud Streets.

Also love full performances of Streets with the organ intro.

I liked the ending part of Streets during PopMart
  3. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

I liked the ending part of Streets during PopMart

Not as good as RTSS>>Streets though...
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Not as good as RTSS>>Streets though...

They didn't play RTSS during PopMart
  5. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

They didn't play RTSS during PopMart

Erm, I know lol...I'm just wading into the age old "RTSS vs. Please" debate re. the best Streets segue.

EDIT - I've now just read what you said lol, my bad! (I liked the PopMart outro to Streets too!)

*feels retarded and wanders off into the corner*
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Erm, I know lol...I'm just wading into the age old "RTSS vs. Please" debate re. the best Streets segue.

EDIT - I've now just read what you said lol, my bad! (I liked the PopMart outro to Streets too!)

*feels retarded and wanders off into the corner*

It's Alright, It's Alright, It's ALLLLLLRIGHT. ZooTV version and PopMart version...it's a toss up
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

It's Alright, It's Alright, It's ALLLLLLRIGHT. ZooTV version and PopMart version...it's a toss up

True, true, but I can't get away from RTSS...there's just something magical and epic about the buildup. I always get shivers whenever I watch the Sydney DVD...do like the intimacy and passion that goes into the Please>>Streets segue though
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    True, true, but I can't get away from RTSS...there's just something magical and epic about the buildup. I always get shivers whenever I watch the Sydney DVD...do like the intimacy and passion that goes into the Please>>Streets segue though

I hear you on that too bad I wasn't into U2 when they came around my way in 1992 but we'll always have Sydney and more (in my case). Would have loved to see that live. I would have crapped in my pants if I did
  9. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

I hear you on that too bad I wasn't into U2 when they came around my way in 1992 but we'll always have Sydney and more (in my case). Would have loved to see that live. I would have crapped in my pants if I did

lmao, nice image

"WOO! YEAH! STREETS! Ooh, hello, erm..."
  10. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    lmao, nice image

"WOO! YEAH! STREETS! Ooh, hello, erm..."

LOL I mean the segue into Streets from RTSS which in my opinion RTSS ZooTV version is THE BEST version they ever played live
  11. I would love to see either Please or RTSS into Streets again... both were amazing transitions, but I think RTSS->Streets wins, even though Please is an amazing song (I consider it on the level of Streets itself), better than RTSS. PopMart Mexico City and Zoo TV Sydney have my two favorite versions of Streets ever.
  12. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock is a must for the next tour. I'm trying to put together my greatest setlist. I'll have to get back to everyone on that