2023-11-03 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Canzoni suonate: 23
Registrazioni audio: 4
  1. Originally posted by germcevoy:Bono 100% derailed Seconds. I think he was attempting to usher Edge back in to continue but it also looks like he was asking him to wind it up. A shame but what a blast to see it on a setlist.
    For sure. Total miscue, and I totally understand why the band thought he wanted them to wrap it up. They did it in a full version at soundcheck. with a nice segue between Two Hearts > Seconds using the bassline to drive it.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    For sure. Total miscue, and I totally understand why the band thought he wanted them to wrap it up. They did it in a full version at soundcheck. with a nice segue between Two Hearts > Seconds using the bassline to drive it.
    there is always tomorrow
  3. Fingers crossed!
  4. Another angle

5. Ffs
  6. Gotta be the new record for longest gap between performances
  7. Just checked u2gigs, not updated yet but Seconds is gonna go in with a gap of 13,949 days, second only to Stories for Boys at 14,830 which gets top because of Stories of Surrender, but Seconds is far and away the longest gap for a full show
  8. Good performance of SBS tbh.
  9. What !!!!!!!!! Both Two Hearts & Seconds !!!!!!
  10. I know seconds showed up in The walking dead spin-off show call Daryl Dixon. I wonder if that had anything to do with their decision to dust it off.
  11. Wow I can’t believe they played seconds bahahah
  12. Bono is literally in the lap of some lucky girls !!