2023-11-03 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Wow was not ever expecting to hear two hearts ever again.
  2. bono was very drunk on wednesday
    hence all the talking and less focus ...
  3. What do we get tomorrow? Pride and still haven’t found?
  4. OMG seconds!
  5. Oh my.

6. What a show, I just cannot describe what I’ve just seen, lived up to every expectation, no video, dvd, or pic will ever do justice to the sphere visuals , it was off the scale ! Shame about the Audience very reserved, absolutely loved the gig, I can literally die happy!!! Happy UK U2 fan 👍👍👍👍
  7. Cool picture!
  8. Originally posted by kevc02:[image]
    What a show, I just cannot describe what I’ve just seen, lived up to every expectation, no video, dvd, or pic will ever do justice to the sphere visuals , it was off the scale ! Shame about the Audience very reserved, absolutely loved the gig, I can literally die happy!!! Happy UK U2 fan 👍👍👍👍
    Good to see it wasn't just me. Most people around me were just glued to their phone.
  9. Fun show. But I do strongly feel that the 11/1/2023 Weds show was significantly better, even if the War songs were a blast to hear. Seconds was cut short due to miscue by Bono. Hoping they do another soundcheck to polish it up and give it justice tomorrow. Sunday Bloody Sunday went over with the crowd really well, much better than Love Rescue Me. Bono slipped back into his book tour mode and basically gave the same intro he did back in May.

This was show #6 for me. 11/1/2023 was the best show, this was #2 in quality.
  10. Friend of mine did nice video of full show w/ high end camera in front row of 200s...excited to see that. I bet she'll have some stuff on Youtube pretty quick.
  11. Bono 100% derailed Seconds. I think he was attempting to usher Edge back in to continue but it also looks like he was asking him to wind it up. A shame but what a blast to see it on a setlist.