2023-09-30 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Last night seemed a lot better at least watching online! Thinking if going in December now - just hope they can keep the freshness and energy that long which I have to think would be a challenge in a residency.
  2. It's been impossible to tell on the streams I've watched so far - has Bono been in the crowd's face? Does the stage / barricade allow for it?

When listening along, he seems a little flat. Not pitch-wise (as in flat vs sharp) but lacking passion.
  3. Originally posted by MattG:It's been impossible to tell on the streams I've watched so far - has Bono been in the crowd's face? Does the stage / barricade allow for it?

When listening along, he seems a little flat. Not pitch-wise (as in flat vs sharp) but lacking passion.
    The stage is taller than the average person. He does interact from time to time.
    For example, I saw him doing a "camera" gesture ro someone and then smiling to them
  4. Wait, Amp got up on stage during Vertigo...

For the nth time.
  5. So I was right, he was one of the VIPs
  6. How was the show compared to the first??
  7. was. there night one and two and night two was way better in certain aspects, although the nerves of the band added to night one, the tighness and togetherness of night two ws awesome, they turned to bram couple of times, playing as a quartet and bram smiling, he also wore black like the rest instead of white and standing out ,.... maybe was on purpose also you could see the small changes and the audience was way better !!! bring on the 5th
  8. wish they would use the visuals they use on the stage for the screen .. the ga is totally missing out on the awesomeness of what they do with the stage projections ... i was in 310 night one and five to 8 bought a ga from tm outside the venue afgter getting error codes 10 times ... the ga experience is unbelievable and you almost fall over when certain visuals are up and running ... sound is the best i ever heard !!!
  9. thats for the song acrobat offcourse ....
  10. At 1:53 in this video Bono can be heard singing something french, does anyone know if this is a snippet? Or just something random?

11. Is this the first time The Fly is singing One?