2023-09-30 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Yea, I see that

ffs
  2. U2 - The Fly - Sphere Las Vegas 30.09.23

I love the return, the place, the setlist...
  3. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Yep. We always seem to forget here that they’re not playing gigs for the fans who’ll listen to 20 shows on the Mixlr or fans who will download all the bootlegs. They’re playing for the fan that will catch one show in Vegas, the fan that’s perhaps not seen them for 10-15 years. Sure, some hardcore fans will go multiple nights but they will know better than anyone what they’re in for.

Besides, they’re hardly famed for their setlist rotation. We usually get some variation when they’ve settled in and are ready to start loosening up.

Totally agree with this the majority of the audience will only see the show once they aren't playing for the geeks on the Internet who have a meltdown when Bono wears a new pair of sunglasses ,aswell they probably wanted to nail down the first 2 nights and then have a review in the few days they have off and see what other songs might work better in certain slots .
  4. You know what I think the band should do in this Acoustic Set, I'm picturing this in my head right now. An AIWIY/Bad seque. All I Want Is You acoustic and then it goes straight to Bad. Because listening to the Songs of Surrender Version of Bad, it can work very well!
  5. Originally posted by johnthedude:You know what I think the band should do in this Acoustic Set, I'm picturing this in my head right now. An AIWIY/Bad seque. All I Want Is You acoustic and then it goes straight to Bad. Because listening to the Songs of Surrender Version of Bad, it can work very well!
    Or All I Want Is You, Bad & Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of, that'd be an acoustic happy meal. But hey, One can dream right?.
  6. think its gonna be the same show x 25 nights with only the snippets changing
  7. worst ultraviolet of the last tours. I really don't like the drum part, especially before I remember
  8. Yup. It's a Vegas residency. It's for the retirees to celebrate retirement. All you can eat buffets. All you can see screens. The AARP set have it all.
  9. If there's a second act to Faux U2 AB UV planetarium show... it's the Faux U2 AB UV seven night cruise to Cancun.