1. Amen.
  2. has the GA Line started yet (pricks)
  3. should be called "Adam"

dunno why, but i think it's cool
  4. Probably everyone who is on rail 3/2 will be in the notebook. #smh :headbang:
  5. They have teased "Adam" as an album title a few times before. It would be epic!
  6. something that i'm being curious is the lyrics from this new album
  7. what would bono say?
  8. I think the boys are ready to rock. Streaming U2x and Deep Purple’s Highway Star (live) is on which has one of the *best* guitar solos ever. [thank you Ritchie Blackmore]. I wanna hear Edge rip it up !

Larry handles and approves much of the content on the station.
  9. Songs Of Man!
  10. Originally posted by Baron:[..]
    I love U2 dreams. Every one I’ve ever had was like the best dream ever. Yours may not be a premonition but it sure sounds awesome.

I've only had one other, it was fifteen years ago & made no sense. I normally don't remember dreams in general unless they're bad or baffling. I do remember the title now...
    Resistance
    Survival
    Existence

Probably my subconscious taking in all the info I've read from interviews & u2songs rumours, conjuring it into a dream. I was a bit put off with the record store release, is it the first to not feature an original member? It definitely gave me a feeling of calm with Larry returning, and at full throttle. I was just telling everyone he's back, most couldn't believe it was U2 they were listening to, then my alarm went off
  11. Of course I'm excited about any news of a new U2 album and upcoming tour, especially after already being spoiled with the Las Vegas shows.

However...I really, really hope they do not use "Songs of..." in the title again, in particular if they still ever release Songs of Ascent. It's been overused. Time to move on.

Also, I don't want a rock album. Time to move on from that, too. Atomic City was great as a one-off for U2:UV but give me a whole album full of more ambient, experimental stuff like "Glorify." Take more risks! If we get another album similar to SOI/SOE - despite having some solid tunes in that run - I'll be pretty disappointed.