1. Sorry I went off at you. I did not know
  2. — mod edit
  3. — mod edit, personal attacks not allowed
  4. I think it was the zane lowe interview where edge spoke about the amount of new stuff they might release. It probably means nothing but a part of me wonders if they’ve got a lot of bonus tracks planned with the next album. I don’t see a double album as such, i think they’ll want to go with the strongest 10-12 tracks they have and keep quality high for the standard album but a deluxe version with extra songs might be possible, 20 songs in total perhaps?
  5. Originally posted by tuf392664:I think it was the zane lowe interview where edge spoke about the amount of new stuff they might release. It probably means nothing but a part of me wonders if they’ve got a lot of bonus tracks planned with the next album. I don’t see a double album as such, i think they’ll want to go with the strongest 10-12 tracks they have and keep quality high for the standard album but a deluxe version with extra songs might be possible, 20 songs in total perhaps?
    Let’s hope they don’t pull a Taylor Swift and have a different bonus track one each colour vinyl…
  6. I wouldn't put it past them they released multiple coloured vinyls and various formats of SOS some of which had different amount of tracks ,it will definitely be a new way of fleecing fans that big acts will have no problems allowing the record company to do.
  7. A few years back I’d have had to buy each version if u2 did that. Now I’m happy to make one purchase for the most complete version of the album, if there’s a few that are equally complete with 1 different song on each I’ll be choosing just one and downloading the other songs for free. I didn’t buy atomic city or the sing 2 album for your song saved my life. Happy just to listen on Spotify and get the audio for free from YouTube for my iTunes.