1. It's all going to depend on Larry - but if they are booking venues and signing contracts with crew there must be some confidence that things are going to be fine by next spring. Although I've suspected all along that "Songs of..." is closer to being finished then they've been letting on...

A summer start date gives them a bit of extra time if things aren’t finished for November, they could release in March without an impact on tour.
  2. i miss you U2 COME BACK TO ARGENTINA AGAIN WANNA SE YOU ONE MORE TIME
  3. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    It's all going to depend on Larry - but if they are booking venues and signing contracts with crew there must be some confidence that things are going to be fine by next spring. Although I've suspected all along that "Songs of..." is closer to being finished then they've been letting on...

A summer start date gives them a bit of extra time if things aren’t finished for November, they could release in March without an impact on tour.
    Are we sure the new album's title is yet another "Songs Of ...." or is this just a place holder for the new album title?

Assuming the next new album from U2 isn't Songs of Ascent....
  4. Originally posted by LostSailor:[..]
    Are we sure the new album's title is yet another "Songs Of ...." or is this just a place holder for the new album title?

Assuming the next new album from U2 isn't Songs of Ascent....
    It could always change but right now it has a name that follows the “Songs Of” format, and it will be released before “Songs of Ascent”. They do have about five months time before it should be delivered to Universal, so things can still change.
  5. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    It could always change but right now it has a name that follows the “Songs Of” format, and it will be released before “Songs of Ascent”. They do have about five months time before it should be delivered to Universal, so things can still change.
    Is any U2 band member cognizant that as fans we are burned out from the "Songs" series? It is so old by now. ..
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Thank you for sharing the info....
  7. sooooo hyped for this rock album, i like this "change"

8. Wow. This is great news and a nice writeup. I wonder who the producer is going to be. Bono has been throwing Mutt Lange's name around (AC/DC and Shania Twain). I just hope it's not someone they worked with in the past. It would be nice to hear a brand new direction for them. For a while there I wasn't sure if we would get another album at all, between Bono's and Larry's health problems.
  9. I think we have our reason why the band didn't extend the 40 dates at the Sphere. Willy is going to need time to prepare the next tour. It's going to be a quick turnaround.
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:I think we have our reason why the band didn't extend the 40 dates at the Sphere. Willy is going to need time to prepare the next tour. It's going to be a quick turnaround.
    Maybe!!!
  11. Unless it’s a new “360” stage, I don’t see a stadium tour planning being that stresssful. They’ll just recycle the Joshua Tree stage and update the resolution.

Please, no more “Songs of” titles aside from Ascent. Give us a one word titled album