2018-05-04 - St. Louis
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Remy:My flight has been cancelled. Will be driving in now but that will be pretty late, not sure I can make the meetup tonight but I'll do my best Anyone else still in?
    Because of the tornado?
    That sucks. On the plus side, red Mustang!
  2. Getting on the road later than I thought. Wont be in STL until 2am or so. Would have to do pints tomorrow for lunch or after the show. What is the check in time for wristbands?
  3. Originally posted by jmgarrison76:Getting on the road later than I thought. Wont be in STL until 2am or so. Would have to do pints tomorrow for lunch or after the show. What is the check in time for wristbands?
    Still working that out, it will be posted sometime today/tonight I imagine in the Facebook group. If I here anything I can repeat them here.
  4. Quite alot of tickets still available some as low as $26 dollars for fri show ! Unbeleivable?
  5. Behind stage yes
  6. Lights of Home being played in the StL Starbucks I've spent half a day in

7. We're on our way! We'll be there around 6! Would love to meet up with you!
  8. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Still working that out, it will be posted sometime today/tonight I imagine in the Facebook group. If I here anything I can repeat them here.
    So... if you have GA tickets, you are guaranteed a space on the floor, correct? Seeing how these arenas are so small, unless you want to be right up against the stage is it really necessary to line up all day?
  9. No need to line up all day unless you need to be on the barrier. During the I+E tour we walked in about half an hour before each show time and had plenty of room to walk right around the whole stage throughout the show.
  10. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:No need to line up all day unless you need to be on the barrier. During the I+E tour we walked in about half an hour before each show time and had plenty of room to walk right around the whole stage throughout the show.
    That's what I was figuring! Although, I'll go down early to hopefully find an extra pair of tickets, I'm not overly concerned about getting a number or a place in line... I prefer to move about freely and see & hear from all angles!
  11. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    That's what I was figuring! Although, I'll go down early to hopefully find an extra pair of tickets, I'm not overly concerned about getting a number or a place in line... I prefer to move about freely and see & hear from all angles!
    We arrived in Glasgow the first night with no tickets. Bagged GA tickets half an hour before showtime. Wandered in as the atmosphere was building up. Roamed around to find a good spot for the opening songs. Had a bloody great time. Was able to walk right up to the barrier near Adams side. Same all the way around the other side to see the show from Edge's side.

Good luck with getting an extra pair of tickets. I think you'll be lucky. Enjoy the show and tell us all about it.
  12. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    We arrived in Glasgow the first night with no tickets. Bagged GA tickets half an hour before showtime. Wandered in as the atmosphere was building up. Roamed around to find a good spot for the opening songs. Had a bloody great time. Was able to walk right up to the barrier near Adams side. Same all the way around the other side to see the show from Edge's side.

Good luck with getting an extra pair of tickets. I think you'll be lucky. Enjoy the show and tell us all about it.
    That's pretty much my plan. The show here is on a holiday, so I'll have the day off anyway, so may just go up and down the line for extras and see if they release any at the box office...