2018-05-04 - St. Louis
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. I will definitely try to get there by 7. If not I will be bar hopping after checking in for GA.
  2. is the GA line already started in St. Louis too?
  3. we may have to meet at the pub WAYYYYY before 7 pm on Thursday!
  4. Has GA madness commenced ?
  5. if madness is planning the Irish pub and drinking Guinness before the GA line then we are all mad
  6. No but several cars will make the 6 hour drive after midnight on Wednesday from Tulsa to St Louis to do just that.
  7. Hello U2start -ers!

It's been quite a while since I have last been here!

I'll be going to Friday night's concert & I have a question for the veterans.

About how long are the lads expected to play for & what time would the concert be letting out?

I'm trying to book a cab in advance & I need a window of time for it to pick up my bf & I.

Thank you in advance & hope to see some of you Friday night!
  8. Just got to StL, number 59 in the GA line.
  9. Originally posted by PopmuzikMofo:Hello U2start -ers!

It's been quite a while since I have last been here!

I'll be going to Friday night's concert & I have a question for the veterans.

About how long are the lads expected to play for & what time would the concert be letting out?

I'm trying to book a cab in advance & I need a window of time for it to pick up my bf & I.

Thank you in advance & hope to see some of you Friday night!
    The band is playing for around 2h15m. I don't know the expected time for the show start, but if it's 9PM I would tell the taxi that your timeframe is between 11:15 and 11:45.
  10. I wonder if they are going to change songs