2018-05-04 - St. Louis
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1

1. Look who I ran into at the National Blues Museum! I was literally geeking out so bad
  2. We talked a bit about the show and supposedly the band was SUPER nervous about Acrobat and Horses. I guess Dallas has a ton of work to do when Edge plays Acrobat, involving going back and forth with various pedals behind the stage, so cool to have 5 minutes to talk to him! Told him please keep Acrobat and Horses lol also got a E+I pick
  3. Originally posted by guykirk9:We talked a bit about the show and supposedly the band was SUPER nervous about Acrobat and Horses. I guess Dallas has a ton of work to do when Edge plays Acrobat, involving going back and forth with various pedals behind the stage, so cool to have 5 minutes to talk to him! Told him please keep Acrobat and Horses lol also got a E+I pick
  4. They did an ace job on those songs, I hope they stay
  5. Cool! And interesting info about those songs
    Haven't you ask about more Pop songs?
  6. I actually forgot and remembered right after we got done talking I was so nervous hahaha
  7. Awesome Guy! Dallas seems like a very nice, down to earth guy.
  8. Yeah I did not expect him to be as chill as he was. He asked me name and really took the time to talk to me and about the first show. It was such a cool experience, really really kind dude.
  9. The lady who works there came over to me and was like "I think someone from U2 is here" and from that point on I was like a little girl