1. Numb played 25 times with no stopping in between.
  2. First off Edge made it very clear that they won’t be playing anything from TJT, except maybe for Streets.

Anyone who thinks they’re playing Exit every night again for the second straight tour, after not touching it in 30 years, is delusional.

So we won’t be seeing ISHFWILF, WOWY, or Bullet.
  3. Originally posted by Uvlight:First off Edge made it very clear that they won’t be playing anything from TJT, except maybe for Streets.

Anyone who thinks they’re playing Exit every night again for the second straight tour, after not touching it in 30 years, is delusional.

U2 say a lot of things lol
  4. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:1-Love Is All We Have Left (snippet)/ The Blackout
    (SOI)
    2-IWF (In rotation with Out Of Control, Possible but unlikely The Miracle.
    3-Iris
    4-Raised By Wolves
    5-Cedarwood Road
    6-Every Breaking Wave ( Full band)
    8-Song For Someone
    9-Ordinary Love
    10-(Intermission)
    (SOE) (Hits)
    11-The Blackout
    12-Lights Of Home
    13-YTBTAM
    14-GEOYOW
    15-Amercian Soul (Martin L speech snippet, video)
    16-Summer Of Love
    17-Red Flag Day
    18-Pride ( In rotation with One.
    19-WOWY
    20-Vertigo
    21-Elevation
    22- The Little Things( Love Is All We Have Left outro)
    23-13

Don't think they'll play both SfS and 13
  5. Partly a prediction and partly what I want to see. I’m going for that wake up dead man into walk On vibe for the final two even though it goes against the albums track list.

Blackout
    Best Thing
    GOOYOW
    American Soul
    Summer Of Love
    Red Flag Day
    Showman
    Stay
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Landlady

Intermission: Love is all we have left

Lights of Home
    Discotheque
    California
    Ordinary love
    Every Breaking Wave
    Until The End Of The World
    Stuck in a moment
    Bad
    Streets
    With Or Without You
    Little Things

Encore
    Beautiful Day
    Love is bigger
  6. I think there’s no way Kite isn’t played , seeing as how it’s about fathers/children, and that’s a prevalent theme in SOE.
  7. Originally posted by Uvlight:I think there’s no way Kite isn’t played , seeing as how it’s about fathers/children, and that’s a prevalent theme in SOE.
    I hope your right.
  8. Also , could we see the return of Sometimes You can’t Make It On Your Own...
  9. Originally posted by Uvlight:First off Edge made it very clear that they won’t be playing anything from TJT, except maybe for Streets.

Anyone who takes anything that members of the band says is is delusional. He said they might not. He also said that they left Streets out of one tour, They did not !!
  10. One off performance of Zoo Station in Berlin on the last tour.