1. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    Anyone who takes anything that members of the band says is is delusional. He said they might not. He also said that they left Streets out of one tour, They did not !!
    I get what you’re saying, but he seemed sure. And I think the great reception this album is getting will push them to take more creative risks in the setlist.

“I think it's pretty clear that having played those songs (TJT) for the summer and actually most of the year if you really think about it, it would be a good idea to take a break from it.”
  2. Originally posted by Uvlight:[..]
    I get what you’re saying, but he seemed sure. And I think the great reception this album is getting will push them to take more creative risks in the setlist.

“I think it's pretty clear that having played those songs (TJT) for the summer and actually most of the year if you really think about it, it would be a good idea to take a break from it.”
    It would but they won't
  3. Originally posted by Uvlight:[..]

I’m almost certain edge was talking about the lesser played JT songs. I know he didn’t put it that way but the likes of WOWY and ISHFWILF are almost certain to show up the former very regularly alongside Streets.
  4. If you can choose a song from SOE to segue into Streets, which one would be?
  5. I already did !!

Main stage
    Lights of home
    Get out of your own way
    American soul
    Desire (2017 version)
    The unforgettable fire
    Bono / Edge in screen
    No line on the horizon
    Who’s gonna ride your wild horses
    Full band in screen
    The blackout
    Discotheque
    e stage
    Mofo
    Summer of love
    Landlady
    Every Breaking Wave
    Main stage
    Love is bigger than anything in it’s way
    Where the Streets Have No Name
    Main stage
    Encore 1
    Exit
    Out of control
    Red flag day
    Beautiful Day
    Vertigo
    You’re the best thing about me
    Pride (In the Name of Love)
    Encore 2
    With or Without You
    The little things that give you away
    I Will Follow
  6. 01 The Blackout
    02 [90s rotational]
    03 Cedarwood Road
    04 Lights of Home
    05 California (There Is No End To Love)
    06 Summer of Love
    07 Red Flag Day
    08 Get Out of Your Own Way
    09 American Soul
    10 Please [or Until the End of the World]

11 You’re the Best Thing About Me
    12 [e-stage rotational]
    13 [e-stage rotational]
    14 The Showman (Little More Better)
    15 New Year’s Day
    16 Kite
    17 13 (There Is a Light)
    18 Where the Streets Have No Name
    19 Beautiful Day
    20 Ordinary Love

21 City of Blinding Lights [or rotational]
    22 Vertigo
    23 One
    24 The Little Things That Give You Away
    25 I Will Follow

Tried to be somewhat reasonable, but intentionally went light on the 80s stuff. The first half is more geared toward the last two albums with two 90s songs. For the first rotational slot, I'd say The Fly, Even Better, and maybe just maybe Hold Me Thrill Me and Last Night On Earth.

The e-stage songs could be just about anything but I'd just like to say that Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around the World before the Showman would be very, very, very good.

I like the idea of a rotational encore opener. Also, the encore should end with Little Things and a Boy song - usually I Will Follow, sometimes Out of Control, and maybe if we're very good, say our prayers each night, and listen to our parents, just maybe... 11 O'Clock Tick Tock and The Ocean....
  7. Patti Smith Flashdance
  8. The Blackout
    Magnificent - Version played in 2015
    Vertigo
    I Will Follow
    Summer Of Love
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul (Bono inside screen)
    Red Flag Day
    Raised By Wolves
    Until The End Of The World
    -Numb- Intermission w/ Edge solo in the screen
    The Fly (In Screen)
    Even Better Than The Real Thing (In Screen)
    You’re The Best Thing About Me - E Stage
    New Year’s Day - E Stage
    The Little Things That Give You Away (Bono and Edge at piano until the last third when band comes in back at main stage)
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Beautiful Day
    With Or Without You

Desire - like the Iheartradio performance complete with Trump dollars and hopefully the return of caling the White House every night
    Pride
    One
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It’s Way
  9. I don’t think calling the WH is a good idea.
  10. If the first tour was all about SOI and the new one is about SOE, they shouldn't play anything from the SOI album this time out
  11. The tour is called "Experience + Innocence", so some SOI songs will return. I'm guessing only 2.