1. I think it’s worked out quite good in Europe that we get the chance of 2 pre sale with subscription and 2 with new album purchase. Unless, I’m reading it wrong that gives us a good chance of making 2 concerts or 4 if your just purchasing your own tickets. I would like to see one night standing and one in seats but need to see where in the uk they play first.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

There's only one answer for this and it's a big YES. General sale is exactly that: general sale. Everyone can participate, regardless if they've bought tickets on presale or not.

I made the decision last night, I'm not going to stress about it. And I'm not going deeper into debt over it, either!
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yes, I'm doing the first two. Will not go crazy yet on the first leg to keep money and room for Australia later *hoping*
    You mean first two annnounced now or first two which will be announced later?

4. Some useful info for fan club members who think that they are guaranteed a presale code.
  5. The first two announced now. Hoping that it will stay like that. If not I'll change plans.
  6. Wait what? I thought subscribers get codes??
  7. wtf, that's the reason people are subscribers to u2.com..
  8. Wow. I didn't know that. Was it the same for the last pre-sale? That is pretty messed up, I thought once I subscribed I was guaranteed to get a ticket. I would be furious if I didn't end up getting a pre-sale code.