1. Originally posted by wtonis:[..]
    Back in June in Chicago GA was Creditcard Entry. My American friend had one ticket left from someone who couldn't make it to the show on the day. We weren't able to find someone at short notice since we were already in the queue. One GA basically flushing down the loo. Such a waste.
    Same happened to me for rose bowl. So mad.
  2. Real talk, i had that happening to me in dublin. Had a spare GA,
    two people said they wanted it, never showed up. Complete fucking waste of a ticket. I was so pissed.
  3. I'm hoping for that kind of luck this tour! If I can show up and someone has an extra GA to sell me, I'll be thrilled!
  4. I've been a sunscriber for years, save 2016...and I'm in the Innocence group..hmmmm....thought I'd be Experience but oh well
  5. Originally posted by thefly07:I've been a sunscriber for years, save 2016...and I'm in the Innocence group..hmmmm....thought I'd be Experience but oh well
    Maybe you lapsed your account for just a bit?
  6. Can you get tickets through both the U2 presales (long time U2.com member) and the Citi card presales (just happen to have a Citibank credit card)?
  7. Originally posted by dcstreets:Can you get tickets through both the U2 presales (long time U2.com member) and the Citi card presales (just happen to have a Citibank credit card)?
    Yes. Note that U2.com comes first (see opening post).
  8. Thanks! Yes, I know the timing is different, just didn't know that if they were linked to the same Ticketmaster account, you would be limited to one or the other.
  9. Man... I've learned a lapse of a couple days is all it takes! They take their lapses seriously at u2.com.
  10. Here's one for you Remy... if you are verified fan u2 subscriber, can you purchase pre-sale and then again on "public" on sale? Havent seen a definite answer, but my guess is no. When I went to register on the general verified fan link, it took me right to my u2 account.

Sucks in a way, but I guess it also serves the purpose...
  11. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Here's one for you Remy... if you are verified fan u2 subscriber, can you purchase pre-sale and then again on "public" on sale? Havent seen a definite answer, but my guess is no. When I went to register on the general verified fan link, it took me right to my u2 account.

Sucks in a way, but I guess it also serves the purpose...
    Hmm, I can’t remember how I did it, but I signed up for the U2.com presale, the Citibank presale, and the Ticketmaster general sale.
  12. Must be the case...like I said...i didn't subscribe for 2016