1. No surprise, but no-one ever contacted me back. So I decided to call myself. And when after 15 minutes on hold my call is taken I get a person on the line that hears my story and then asks me to wait as he's looking into it.
    Then something really shameless happens as he gets back on the phone. I hear him make some scratching noises and then starts asking "mam, are you still there? can you hear me?"
    At that point I'm screaming: "Yes, yes! Don't do this to me man! I know you can hear me!!!"
    And I think I can hear him struggling, but he quickly speaks: "customer doesn't reply, I'm terminating this call..."

Absolutely disgraceful
  2. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    No surprise, but no-one ever contacted me back. So I decided to call myself. And when after 15 minutes on hold my call is taken I get a person on the line that hears my story and then asks me to wait as he's looking into it.
    Then something really shameless happens as he gets back on the phone. I hear him make some scratching noises and then starts asking "mam, are you still there? can you hear me?"
    At that point I'm screaming: "Yes, yes! Don't do this to me man! I know you can hear me!!!"
    And I think I can hear him struggling, but he quickly speaks: "customer doesn't reply, I'm terminating this call..."

Absolutely disgraceful
    F**king di*ks - that's their customer service
  3. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    No surprise, but no-one ever contacted me back. So I decided to call myself. And when after 15 minutes on hold my call is taken I get a person on the line that hears my story and then asks me to wait as he's looking into it.

Absolutely disgraceful
    That was an expensive call too.
  4. I called back immediately, but after half an hour "on hold" I get the feeling they refuse to take my call. Every know and then I hear a brief "click" as if someone manually puts me back in the queue...
  5. Oh ok, I called U2.com a while back and it cost me quite a bit for a 8 minute call
  6. I'm calling "landline"...but I gave up now...

I just needed to know why they never followed up on their promise. I still don't know, but at least I tried my best. In the end its all about moral behavior. U2.COM failed big time
  7. Originally posted by BigGiRL:I'm calling "landline"...but I gave up now...

I just needed to know why they never followed up on their promise. I still don't know, but at least I tried my best. In the end its all about moral behavior. U2.COM failed big time
    Utterly disgraceful. Very sorry for your troubles.
  8. There's still a whole stream of tickets for the MSG show at $331. Too much to pay for any show.
  9. what? 331 dollars? we must write to Guy again, i can't understand what happens in u2 world?