1. Originally posted by spaceman010203:[..]
    You can be glad to hear that on radio. In my country I haven't heard any new song on Croatian radio, not The best thing, not gooyow..they play just 3-4 U2 classic hits and that's it...radio's just sucks, all the time the same music...I think they play like 1% music from all music history
    You can listen to all lot of radio stations on the internet.
  2. Just got it on Apple Music.
  3. on Google play too
  4. Originally posted by jasvan:[..]
    25 sec re used. But you know I bet there is a theme and a reason. Why don’t we wait to hear what band says once Song is out and they know everyone is listening to it.
    Arm chair Qb on why they re used this is a waste of time until we hear why.
    Some are acting like the band is trying to pull something over on us and we won’t notice? Come on!!

Exactly! This is an album that has been agonised over and tweaked for a long time. I trust the band know what they are doing and suspect that there will be many cross references between the last two records.
  5. So, where Songs of Innocence was a meditation on how the younger life affects the older - Songs of Experience is about DRUMPF IS EVIL!
  6. Such a lazy song.
  7. I love the transition from GOOYOW and specially the Volcano snippets
  8. I like this song more than Volcano but the 'You are RnR' parts don't make any sense to me. I like the verses though.
  9. Originally posted by dieder:I like this song more than Volcano but the 'You are RnR' parts don't make any sense to me. I like the verses though.
    Indeed. It's not only lame to copy a part that you've already reused in two previous songs, but it's also poorly done and it doesn't fit nor it goes anywhere I'm ok with referencing other songs when it's well executed, but in this case the theme linking self-plagiarism is just lame.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Indeed. It's not only lame to copy a part that you've already reused in two previous songs, but it's also poorly done and it doesn't fit nor it goes anywhere I'm ok with referencing other songs when it's well executed, but in this case the theme linking self-plagiarism is just lame.
    Yyyyyyyyyyessir. Even something as simple as the "free yourself to be yourself..." line being used for his daughters at the end of GOOYOW would've been way cooler and easier to execute than this.

This song wants to grow on me, but it has a big ugly part in that chorus. "You are rock and roll" has to be a nominee for Bono's all time worst chorus lyrics. Lyrics in general maybe. It just means less than nothing. I get how someone could twist it to fit a narrative (and I'm sure we'll hear Bono try), but it's just lazy and poor lyric writing.