1. Window In the Skies could've been U2's final song, and that would've been fine. (Very glad it wasn't, of course!!!!)
  2. It should've been their last video for sure.
  3. Drop live versions of: Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride, New Years Day, Walk on. Even at a concert I get totally bored when they play these...

Elevation Tour wasn't their best tour

Stop playing MLK live, Bono's voice can't really handle it anymore.
    (Even though I really like the Joshua Tree Tour 1987, and LoveTown Tour versions!)

Also One, Bono just doesn;t sound right anymore when playing this. While on the ZooTV Tour, this song was magnificent.

Enough for now, maybe more later
  4. Originally posted by BATFINK:Drop live versions of: Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride, New Years Day, Walk on. Even at a concert I get totally bored when they play these...

Elevation Tour wasn't their best tour

Stop playing MLK live, Bono's voice can't really handle it anymore.
    (Even though I really like the Joshua Tree Tour 1987, and LoveTown Tour versions!)

Also One, Bono just doesn;t sound right anymore when playing this. While on the ZooTV Tour, this song was magnificent.

Enough for now, maybe more later
    no, don't drop new years day... these bore you, i would kill just to see another live concert. the boring songs for people is a perfect chance to get a beer or some food.
  5. Yeah I wanted to post that! Those songs are a good way to see if my photo's I made worked out well, or get me a beer!

P.S. I'm not here to offend anyone, it's just the way I feel about those things.
    I have been a U2 fan since 1987/88. I had my intire wall filled with pictures and posters! But I'm just more into the old U2 stuff I guess.

Sorry guys
  6. I can't take My eyes off of u2 while they're playing.so i drink before.but not Too much
    P.s. New years day 4ever!!
  7. Originally posted by Fly40:I can't take My eyes off of u2 while they're playing.so i drink before.but not Too much
    P.s. New years day 4ever!!
    new years day lover , as all here know that lol
  8. In Rome they played it the Long Version
    ....and gold is the reason For the wars....
  9. yeah all tour its been played like that
  10. Unpopular opinion :
    I'm bald but i wouldn't wear Bono's hair
  11. Originally posted by Anam:Pianos have no place in any song other than October and New Year's Day.
    Get on Your Boots was the low-water mark in U2s career to date.

Yep red hill mining town has been ruined forever by keyboard and horns.