2017-06-28 - East Rutherford
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1

1. A buddy sent me this last night
  2. ^ nice! now please ask your buddy for the setlist for night 2.
  3. After last nights setlist my prediction for tonight is ASOH in place of bad and Mysterious Ways in place of Ultraviolet, i think they're going to keep The Little Things in the setlist for the foreseeable future.
  4. I can't think of any special occasion for the Bowie snippets, but they were cool.
  5. I don't think they will drop UV because of the impact and message displayed on the back drop, I was hoping that they would add MW, my wish goes out for all attending tonite that they add MW! The show was incredible and the crowd was great!
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:After last nights setlist my prediction for tonight is ASOH in place of bad and Mysterious Ways in place of Ultraviolet, i think they're going to keep The Little Things in the setlist for the foreseeable future.
    I like it. But that's a pretty aggressive shake up.

I think they close with IWF tonight...
  7. Could be. Interestingly enough, my buddy just texted me. He said the band was high energy as they had all family and many friends in house. Played from 9:25 to 11:45 (obviously no curfew in the city that never sleeps) So, maybe Iman was there.

For such distinguished guests, I'm surprised they didn't attempt a little more set variation.
  8. It's time to put asoh in front of bad :-)
  9. Man, I really hope they play Bad tonight.
    Good friend of mine has never seen them play it, and is going tonight.
    He has awful luck with Bad.
    Saw them in DC in 2001 on second night.
    Bad was played the first night.
    Saw them in NYC in 2015 on first night, Bad was played the second night.
    Hope he doesn't miss it by one day again.