2017-06-14 - Tampa
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 3
  1. Originally posted by deanallison:I agree it's unlikely to happen certainly not on this tour but based on the number of songs played on previous tours it wouldn't be impossible. I think the problem isn't they don't play enough different songs on tours it's that they don't play certain ones enough, if they'd spread out rotation equally amongst all the e stage songs on I&E we wouldn't have as much to complain about but certain songs got dropped early and others only showed up sporadically.
    I know my constant refrain is going to be if they get paid 12 million or so a night, they should be able to go over 2 hours. Elton John at 68 played over 3 hours at his Orlando stop and at 71 played 2 and a half. Of coruse, at my first show it was very hot, which again makes me wonder why every single outdoor show in the SOUTH has to be in June to August, which I have complained about on Rolling Stones websites, John Mellencamp, and Guns N Roses. So for 12 million, less than two hours and a stale setlist don't make economic sense for cost/value ratio. But as a fanatic, My bottom line is I love them too much to over complain, but I also love them to much to ignore frustration with true gripes like setlist, an AWFUL ticketing policy, and can't they just play Spanish Eyes, Please, Gone(pun intended), Seconds, and maybe Wire, Breathe...just make it a five hour show!
  2. Originally posted by iTim:U2 would just give us the same old shite to vote for.

Next show:
    - Angel of Harlem
    - Sweetest Thing
    - Elevation
    - Desire

Vote now!

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    If you don't vote Desire, log yourself out.

Gotta be full band Desire, however.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:U2 would just give us the same old shite to vote for.

Next show:
    - Angel of Harlem
    - Sweetest Thing
    - Elevation
    - Desire

Vote now!

4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    There's always people with spare GA's on the day of the show, just come to the queue on Wednesday.
    I MIGHT have 2 GA tickets for tomorrow. Won't be certain until close to 6 o'clock.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:U2 would just give us the same old shite to vote for.

Next show:
    - Angel of Harlem
    - Sweetest Thing
    - Elevation
    - Desire

Vote now!

Full band Desire and Angel of Harlem with horns section. Which can also be used for RHMT.
  6. Originally posted by iTim:U2 would just give us the same old shite to vote for.

Next show:
    - Angel of Harlem
    - Sweetest Thing
    - Elevation
    - Desire

Vote now!

Angel Of Harlem is the best song on that list for me, closely followed by desire though.
  7. U2 are not really known for long concerts, how many shows in their bands history have they done a show over 2 and a half hours?
    Bon Jovi do 3 hour shows every concert in 2013 and at the end of the night asked the crowd to pick between 4/5 songs they wanted to hear, the song with the loudest shouts won and got played.
  8. Standard set list I'm guessing??
  9. Hard to say. I think Vertigo will be now a standard in the tour, and it seems that they are founding a place for MS paired with UV for the "women of the world" segment (which I think it's awesome). I think they will play Little Things tonight.
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Hard to say. I think Vertigo will be now a standard in the tour, and it seems that they are founding a place for MS paired with UV for the "women of the world" segment (which I think it's awesome). I think they will play Little Things tonight.
    I hope they didn't drop Little Things altogether. I was hoping for it in Miami, but Vertigo closed with power and the show ended with intensity...
  11. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I hope they didn't drop Little Things altogether. I was hoping for it in Miami, but Vertigo closed with power and the show ended with intensity...
    Mmm, then could it be they found their closer for this tour with Vertigo? They have to find a place for Little Things too.
  12. I've seen bad live before in Pittsburgh but it is so powerful and kind of hope for that over asoh. How is bonos voice?? From clips I've seen on you tube he seems tired but the bad sounds great at least.