2017-06-14 - Tampa
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 3
  1. GA Tampa (1) needed, thanks gang! Am here in Tampa.
  2. There's always people with spare GA's on the day of the show, just come to the queue on Wednesday.
  3. Check the box office wed too
  4. Thanks Remy and Revjisok!
  5. Ah yeah I suppose the show wasn't last night after all

6. I think U2 should start having a different song played at each concert. Then the fans can start discussing which song they got to hear and at which show.....This would keep things interesting for the band, too. My suggestions would be; Please, Crumbs, 11 o'clock, drowning man, etc.....this would be so thrilling for the fans! The argument that a certain song was played here but not there would not be valid if everyone knew there was going to be the one song that was different per show.
  7. Rolling Stones have done that for a few tours - posted 4 choices that you'd pretty much never hear "regularly" played, and then the fans got to vote for the whole 24 hours before the concert or whatever.

It was really cool, I'd love something like that at a U2 show
  8. my friend and i got ga in philly in 2005 ....we were outside waiting to see the band when someone said they have more ga at the box office.we went straight to the office and got tickets.
  9. Originally posted by MattG:Rolling Stones have done that for a few tours - posted 4 choices that you'd pretty much never hear "regularly" played, and then the fans got to vote for the whole 24 hours before the concert or whatever.

It was really cool, I'd love something like that at a U2 show
    Didn't Coldplay do this too sometime recent? I loved that.
  10. Perhaps johnthedude can show us what that might look like in his setlist through a tour thread
  11. Instagram request, yes.

But they just took the easiest requests and it was the same 4/5 songs all tour...
  12. Metallica let the crowd put together the whole Setlist