2017-05-12 - Vancouver
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. That makes perfect sense indeed.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:They had three stages on the go back in 1987. I guess they will have two or three standard structures and one set of all the electronics. Shortens the transfer from one city to another by only having to move screens and lighting etc. We shall find out soon enough.
    I forgot they had multiple stages back in '87... Middle aged mind.
  3. On this tour there are 3 packages. The install crew leap-frogs to the next stop. They will install and run cue to cue to ensure everything works. Of course there are always replacement parts etc in case something get's damaged. Show rehearsals started 3 months ago for the band which included pro tools tracking. They will run through the 3 set lists for the tour for Lighting, Video, FX and Audio.
  4. Originally posted by Chrisw6:On this tour there are 3 packages. The install crew leap-frogs to the next stop. They will install and run cue to cue to ensure everything works. Of course there are always replacement parts etc in case something get's damaged. Show rehearsals started 3 months ago for the band which included pro tools tracking. They will run through the 3 set lists for the tour for Lighting, Video, FX and Audio.
    3 set lists? Wow! Where did you hear that?
  5. Originally posted by Chrisw6:On this tour there are 3 packages. The install crew leap-frogs to the next stop. They will install and run cue to cue to ensure everything works. Of course there are always replacement parts etc in case something get's damaged. Show rehearsals started 3 months ago for the band which included pro tools tracking. They will run through the 3 set lists for the tour for Lighting, Video, FX and Audio.
    All your (few) posts so far feature precise and unknown information that seems to be coming from the crew themselves.

You make me really curious.
  6. Originally posted by Chrisw6:On this tour there are 3 packages. The install crew leap-frogs to the next stop. They will install and run cue to cue to ensure everything works. Of course there are always replacement parts etc in case something get's damaged. Show rehearsals started 3 months ago for the band which included pro tools tracking. They will run through the 3 set lists for the tour for Lighting, Video, FX and Audio.
    Some good information to have, thanks for sharing. So obviously without asking the song names do you feel pretty confident you could name the setlist right now?
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    All your (few) posts so far feature precise and unknown information that seems to be coming from the crew themselves.

You make me really curious.
    +1
  8. I'll give you .. Bono will play his guitar. There will be 3 new songs snuck in during the tour run.
  9. You've got me seriously excited now, I wasn't expecting you to give away anything as detailed as that and I wasn't expecting any new songs on the tour either, excellent news.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    You've got me seriously excited now, I wasn't expecting you to give away anything as detailed as that and I wasn't expecting any new songs on the tour either, excellent news.
    Is he with the crew?
  11. Take it with a

12. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    You've got me seriously excited now, I wasn't expecting you to give away anything as detailed as that and I wasn't expecting any new songs on the tour either, excellent news.
    I wouldn't get excited over anything that an unknown guy posts anywhere... but hey