1. still believe fez - being born would be an absolute cracker live. not as in elevation or something, which lifts the roof with everyone singing and jumping, but just... imagine those epic yells in a stadium? chills. it's such an atmospheric song, a bit like tuf, if you ask me.
  2. Originally posted by flowerchild:still believe fez - being born would be an absolute cracker live. not as in elevation or something, which lifts the roof with everyone singing and jumping, but just... imagine those epic yells in a stadium? chills. it's such an atmospheric song, a bit like tuf, if you ask me.
    Agreed. But I'm not sure Bono would be able to recreate that night after night :/
  3. I can't see anything that hasn't already been played live getting an outing considering that most of the songs didn't even survive the 360 tour
  4. Originally posted by flowerchild:still believe fez - being born would be an absolute cracker live. not as in elevation or something, which lifts the roof with everyone singing and jumping, but just... imagine those epic yells in a stadium? chills. it's such an atmospheric song, a bit like tuf, if you ask me.
  5. Some great live performances by these guys. Acrobat, Heartland, Night & day, Redhill mining town, Love comes tumbling, White as snow, So cruel, A man & a woman, If God will send his angels ......
  6. The singer seems to think the song is "If God was in these angels"
  7. They do Promenade too
  8. Originally posted by mofothethird:Bono while signing fans stuff in Amsterdam , after being asked why they didn't play any NLOTH songs " They just don't fit in the theme, sometimes other songs just work better than other material"

Later on another woman asked the same.

"We're working on that right now" is what Bono said on the day they played the only version of Magnificent that tour. (Amsterdam)

Hmm that's very interesting. I'd love to hear Breathe live in my very first U2 show next year. I wonder if they will consider rehearsing Breathe?
  9. Don't hold your breath.
  10. Every time I see the title of this thread I realize how click bait-y and annoying it is