1. U2 worked on more than just Magnificent during I & E from NLOTH. Word on the street is that Bono was not into it, didn't think it worked.
  2. Originally posted by Blue_Room:U2 worked on more than just Magnificent during I & E from NLOTH. Word on the street is that Bono was not into it, didn't think it worked.

That soundcheck with 7 takes of Get on your Boots was just wonderful!
  3. It might have been eight!

Nah but really. I know they worked on No Line on the Horizon (electric and acoustic) and Moment of Surrender (acoustic). Might be one more I'm forgetting.
  4. Breathe was such a great song. It might be more of excitement within in me from the start of 360, and I know the song is not a classic like Streets, but I wish it was! At this stage, songs from NLOTH are likely done. Magnificent is pretty much the cream of the crop, and could survive.
  5. i think they wanted to make a concept albums with Anton Corbijin but somethng was getting wrong, anyway LINEAR is a great experience ,like the songs and The Claw, IMO
  6. album sorry
  7. Originally posted by hoserama:It might have been eight!

Nah but really. I know they worked on No Line on the Horizon (electric and acoustic) and Moment of Surrender (acoustic). Might be one more I'm forgetting.
    Would've been cool.
  8. Those Moment of Surrender snippets were amazingly beautiful, but also an agonizing taunt. I mean, you've already sung one and a half verses! Just do the whole song already!