1. Damn some people are hurting over kygo releasing a version of the song

Take it for what it is, a perfect summertime pop song. Roll your windows down, hit the highway at 100 and try not to enjoy it then
  2. Originally posted by dylbagz:Damn some people are hurting over kygo releasing a version of the song

Take it for what it is, a perfect summertime pop song. Roll your windows down, hit the highway at 100 and try not to enjoy it then
    I thought that was the Lillywhite version. That one's been working for me in the above scenario.

3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I dislike EDM and I've made it abundantly clear through the years. Nevertheless, there are some EDM-oriented music and remixes that I enjoy.

This is just not one of them.

Untz, untz, untz!
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:I just wonder what people who don't like this remix thought of the Lemon live remix, that was horrendous in my eyes and so was the I'll go crazy live remix that was one of my least favourite live moments and I had to go through it 3 times as well. Kygo's best thing beats both of these hands down in my eyes.

In all honesty, not a big fan of remixes in general...
  5. I don't hate this, but Kÿgo sure is no David Morales, Ferry Corsten or Paul Oakenfold.

6. Yeah those 2 and this Kygo version are the best U2 remixes.
  7. Look just one post above yours for 3 better remixes (and songs) than GOYB and Best Thing
  8. Personally this Kygo remix Sounds a bit "dry".
    I don't Like it very much
  9. I can't remember the last time I saw this community so split
  10. I love the William Orbit mix of Electrical Storm, but it's an alternate mix, not a remix.