Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:Would love for them to come back to Europe. Desperate to get back to Berlin. Nearly went for last years' shows but couldn't make it in the end.

Can't see them doing Glasgow this time round sadly
    They sold out both shows and turned them into memorable gigs... Why not?
  2. December announcement maybe, just like last time?
  3. I would be very surprised if they announce more shows without an album. Then the risk is still that there won't be an album at all before the new shows.
  4. Maybe they will announce the album and tour together early in the new year?
  5. I really hope they will tour Europe next year. But I think they will wait until 2018.
  6. That's what i now have i mind too, when the album is sometime next year.
  7. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:36 shows in North America again:
    4 shows in San Diego/San Francisco/etc
    4 shows in Las Vegas
    2 shows in Portland/Seattle/etc
    2 shows in Edmonton/Calgary/etc
    2 shows in Columbus/Cleveland/Cincinnati/etc
    2 shows in Pittsburgh/Philadelphia/etc
    2 shows in Washington, DC
    4 shows in Atlanta/Greensboro/Nashville/etc
    4 shows in Miami
    2 shows in San Antonio/Houston/Dallas/etc
    4 shows in Mexico City

Just idle speculation

Love the Vegas love here, it would save me a roadtrip to LA or Phoenix like I had to do in 2015, but I think 4 shows in LV with how they toured last time around is probably a wee bit too high. Subtract 2 of those and throw them into either PHX or the LA market and I feel that's a more accurate call. Along with the tri-state shows mentioned a little bit earlier
  8. Some of the best of the tour imho. Crowd and the band where on point those dates. And I'm just judging from bootlegs, and multicams.
    They are my fave.
  9. Originally posted by mofothethird:[..]
    Some of the best of the tour imho. Crowd and the band where on point those dates. And I'm just judging from bootlegs, and multicams.
    They are my fave.
    I went to both Glasgow Gigs too. Everyone, band and crowd were on fire both nights. If I never saw them again live, well, what a way for me to sign off! -