2 shows in Columbus/Cleveland/Cincinnati/etc
    2 shows in Pittsburgh/Philadelphia/etc
    2 shows in Washington, DC
    4 shows in Atlanta/Greensboro/Nashville/etc
    4 shows in Miami
    2 shows in San Antonio/Houston/Dallas/etc
    4 shows in Mexico City

Just idle speculation
  2. Originally posted by flowerchild:idk I think it's unlikely they end in europe and then start in europe again ... two years between tours is actually rather short considering this is u2.

Was 360 tour suppose to have leg 3 being NA. And 2nd leg being NA. I don't think it's farfetched of leg 3 being Europe in the summer of 2017
  3. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:36 shows in North America again:
    4 shows in San Diego/San Francisco/etc
    4 shows in Las Vegas
    2 shows in Portland/Seattle/etc
    2 shows in Edmonton/Calgary/etc
    2 shows in Columbus/Cleveland/Cincinnati/etc
    2 shows in Pittsburgh/Philadelphia/etc
    2 shows in Washington, DC
    4 shows in Atlanta/Greensboro/Nashville/etc
    4 shows in Miami
    2 shows in San Antonio/Houston/Dallas/etc
    4 shows in Mexico City

Just idle speculation
    I want the honda center in Anaheim to have shows. All 4 nights. Cause i could literally walk there
  4. What if the album comes out March and tour starts the same month like pop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
  5. Correction i mean April haha
  6. Possible but unlikely. The only reason that happened was because they booked tour dates before finishing Pop, and thus rushed till the very last minute to finish the album.
  7. Although in this case... I can kind of imagine that happening? They've definitely already been familiarising themselves with at least SOME of the new songs.

8. Why? The best wine is a little older. But i understand, i wanna see them too !
  9. Originally posted by flowerchild:idk I think it's unlikely they end in europe and then start in europe again ... two years between tours is actually rather short considering this is u2.
    They planned to do so in the last tour so I can see it happening. They ended the 2009 tour in US, then the plan was to be back in the US for the May-July 2010 shows (which didn't happen due to Bono's injury).
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    They planned to do so in the last tour so I can see it happening. They ended the 2009 tour in US, then the plan was to be back in the US for the May-July 2010 shows (which didn't happen due to Bono's injury).
    but I'm broke, they can't!