Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Not surprising.

What can we take from this, if anything at all?
  2. Well, everything the band have been saying in the past few months have indicated a tour next summer/autumn - album or no. There've been several references to American dates and Dallas as much as confirmed they'd be playing Las Vegas again later next year.
  3. I would imagine the band have been booking venues already.
  4. They would absolutely have to be booking venues at this point. If we look at their past few releases, we've seen a delay of several months between their album release and the start of their tour. How would people feel if they cut that delay significantly, down to maybe just a month?
  5. The band have been booking (and cancelling!) venues since the end of 2015, so no surprises there. Let's hope this turns into something real! US leg in autumn 2017 the start or something even before?
  6. One tour with a 2-year gap in the middle is more than strange, but on the other hand, who cares about the name and what difference does it make whether we call it one tour or two tours? Just bring it on!
  7. Originally posted by Happy24:One tour with a 2-year gap in the middle is more than strange, but on the other hand, who cares about the name and what difference does it make whether we call it one tour or two tours? Just bring it on!
    yeah, bring on the music !!
  8. Do it Zooropa style? Edge has drawn comparisons to it. It's possible.

Fingers crossed for Europe in the summer.
  9. I'm betting on Europe in the summer too. Album release in March/April, then Europe in June-July-August, and then US in Sept-Oct-Nov. Doesn't sound far fetched at all to me.
  10. Sounds about right. Nearly 2 years between legs is way too long for the US to be the next leg imo.
  11. idk I think it's unlikely they end in europe and then start in europe again ... two years between tours is actually rather short considering this is u2.
  12. If nothing happens in Europe until 2018 then I'm going to be a bit disappointed.