Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Originally posted by Timk68:Regardless of any negativity I hope they put on some amazing shows and new songs for the fans attending in these cities in leg 3.
    I will be tuning in tomorrow night from the UK on Periscope and am looking forward to it all again
    Funnily enough despite my comment above about the buzz going I probably will stay up since I'm off this week. Mainly to see if they play Blackout or The best thing or in any way mix up the Setlist, also looking forward to side 2 of TJT still. Can't wait til Wednesday though, think I'll be listening to the Blackout, the best thing and the jimmy kimmel version of Little Things quite regularly for next few months.
  2. Listening again to The Little Things , it's a brilliant song and a great set closer
    Can't believe all the negativity, it makes sense as a show closer soooooooo much
  3. Originally posted by Timk68:Listening again to The Little Things , it's a brilliant song and a great set closer
    Can't believe all the negativity, it makes sense as a show closer soooooooo much
    Glad to hear you share the same opinion as me on The Little Things both in general and as a show closer, I never understood the negativity either. Think we might not hear it again though til the E&I tour.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Glad to hear you share the same opinion as me on The Little Things both in general and as a show closer, I never understood the negativity either. Think we might not hear it again though til the E&I tour.
    The negative comes from people who know nothing about why it's choosen for a closer. They don't listen to the actual lyrics, the potential meaning behind the song. I can understand why people/casuel's would be upset ,your not really leaving on a high..more of a downer. But maybe that's the point U2 is trying to make when it's played. The world ain't sunshine and rainbows. Idk just my thoughts.
  5. The end of a Concert is always a special moment.and For every band and every fan it must end with a hit.so that you can go home with a smile
    When you get a new song at the end it's Like going home with a sense of doubt.void
    You just act Like : Was it good?...
    Cos you heard it just once.you don't feel involved
  6. Every Night Perfect

On U2's current tour, each show is a feat of engineering, construction, and precision–and there can be no mistakes. The cornerstone of the production is the world's largest mobile video screen. Popular Mechanics had exclusive access to the band's stadium shows in New Jersey