Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. I also wonder how Detriot is looking as far as ticket sales????
  2. They just picked cities they didn't need to go to. Indy for example (I am going to the show so I'm not mad about it) but is not needed. They played Chicago and Louisville so to meet in the middle makes no sense. A lot of these cities lie between cities they have already played and I'm guessing people don't want to see them twice. Also these cities are just not the biggest for U2 fans.
  3. $8 tickets for the Indy show on stubhub
  4. I'm sure people who have a ticket will still be looking forward to going especially those who haven't seen a JT show but does anyone else think this tour has lost a lot of momentum with the gap between the end of the 2nd leg and beginning of 3rd leg along with all the SOE hype and rumours? Even after I attended I was still interested in listening in to mixlr's but I feel like the buzz around the tour is kinda gone.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:I'm sure people who have a ticket will still be looking forward to going especially those who haven't seen a JT show but does anyone else think this tour has lost a lot of momentum with the gap between the end of the 2nd leg and beginning of 3rd leg along with all the SOE hype and rumours? Even after I attended I was still interested in listening in to mixlr's but I feel like the buzz around the tour is kinda gone.
    Like you said, the buzz here is all about the album, but for people with tickets to a show that has yet happen, there's probably still plenty of hype.
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Like you said, the buzz here is all about the album, but for people with tickets to a show that has yet happen, there's probably still plenty of hype.
    I'm still very excited and it's my 3rd show but still $8 tix is bad