Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Whoever booked this 3rd leg should be fired IMO - they should have left on a high after Europe and went straight to Mexico. Cities chosen made no sense. Looks as if ticket resellers overestimated demand - for San Diego nothing much left via Ticketmaster but thousands through resellers. What a mess.

2. Yeah I would still be excited if I was going to a show but I just feel we're at the stage where the majority of people have been and aren't going to another show therefore the balance has kinda swung towards less interested but I know that won't put a dampener on your evening nor would it put a dampener on mine if I was going.
  3. St. Louis = Detroit & Buffalo & Minneapolis & Indianapolis & Kansas City & New Orleans & St. Louis & Glendale & San Diego.

4. it's so surreal to me that this tour is still continueing after I've seen them last a month ago
  5. When will jt17 end?october?
  6. Starting to feel like a contractual obligation leg .
  7. ...running to stand skill
  8. Regardless of any negativity I hope they put on some amazing shows and new songs for the fans attending in these cities in leg 3.
    I will be tuning in tomorrow night from the UK on Periscope and am looking forward to it all again
  9. My life's a laugh