1. Added to the database: a (1st gen.) copy of the master recording used for the famous Autumn Fire bootleg. The date is 1984-11-15, and the place was Wembley Arena, London.

Although rewarded with the same 4 stars, I think this is an upgrade, if only because it seems to run at the proper speed.
    Volume levels are a bit low, but better than too high. I also believe that this recording would benefit from remastering: some more base and a better noise-music ratio (in favour of the music, of course).

Anyway, I've added the source just as I once pulled it from either u2torrents or dime.
  2. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Have you checked the info file? You can access that without downloading...
    (or perhaps I don't understand your question...)
    Perfect , thanks ! ( you understood me )
  3. Johnyky's recording of Dublin 2 has been added to our show page

I've rated it 3.5 stars, mainly because Invisible starts with much too low volume levels. Sound quality as such seems to be fine but I have had no time to check on clappers, whistlers and/or howlers. If you guys think it's 4 stars, I'm happy to adjust (or some of the other crew members)
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Johnyky's recording of Dublin 2 has been added to our show page

I've rated it 3.5 stars, mainly because Invisible starts with much too low volume levels. Sound quality as such seems to be fine but I have had no time to check on clappers, whistlers and/or howlers. If you guys think it's 4 stars, I'm happy to adjust (or some of the other crew members)
    Definitely 4 Stars!

I don't ever think Johnky's done a bad recording ever. He's an absolute legend to Music fans. He's done so much for Oasis fans too and he's a true gent too.
  5. Are many people out there not taping shows i wonder as there a many gaps this tour,for sure loads of recordings available and fantastic they are but i can only remember previous U2 tours having 1 or 2 shows maybe missing,i think only Edmonton isnt available from 360 and thats incredible when you think of not only the amount of shows they done but the variety of places they visited.For instance i truly expected all the MSG gigs to have shown,yeah theres still time for them to surface,its just seems this time around less shows were taped,is it because of youtube do you think??
  6. Originally posted by kezman:Are many people out there not taping shows i wonder as there a many gaps this tour,for sure loads of recordings available and fantastic they are but i can only remember previous U2 tours having 1 or 2 shows maybe missing,i think only Edmonton isnt available from 360 and thats incredible when you think of not only the amount of shows they done but the variety of places they visited.For instance i truly expected all the MSG gigs to have shown,yeah theres still time for them to surface,its just seems this time around less shows were taped,is it because of youtube do you think??
    All MSG shows were taped but by tapers who usually don't share their stuff so thats unfortunate. I think many more will show up in the coming months or maybe even years.
  7. Friend of mine called it the "somebody else" syndrome. "Oh it's a big city like NYC...somebody else will get it."

And then you see really bad coverage.
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:Friend of mine called it the "somebody else" syndrome. "Oh it's a big city like NYC...somebody else will get it."

And then you see really bad coverage.
    I can see why people would think this in such a big arena event like MSG,first night recording is awesome,just a shame about the missing gigs esp the one with Gaga.U2 shouldve recorded their official dvd from MSG imo,8 nights wouldve provided some special moments.
    Like Remy says hopefully these could well appear over the coming months.
  9. Also thanks to Koos1984, the 1993-08-27 Dublin "RDS Showgrounds" 1, has an alternate recording.
    It is actually the same source that was used for Sleeping In My Own Bed Tonight.
    I personally like the "remaster" that seems to have been done for Sleeping In My Own Bed Tonight better
    and will try to upload it somewhere next week.

BTW, I haven't listened to the Malcolm Beaton recording yet, so I don't know if that 4 star rating is fair...

Please let us know your thoughts and opinions