1. Belfast 2 recording now up in MP3 & FLAC too:
    http://www.u2start.com/shows/1782/#!audio

If you read this, please don't torrent yet, I'll put it up when I get home tomorrow afternoon. You can just download the direct link too
  2. Lightning fast, Remy. Congrats
  3. Just added to the u2start database: 1984-11-12 Birmingham (U.K.) "soundcheck" ... and updated lineage + mp3's for the Birmingham show of that night

Not exactly the greatest bootlegs of the 'Unforgettable Fire' tour, but still quite listenable for the die-hard U2 audience recording lover…

4. thanks for posting great musical documents of our band, but this is a gemius i don't know where to post the video, if you want cancel this masterpiece.......off topic sorry i wanted only to share with you
    [Bowie video removed, BG]
  5. Originally posted by musicandbuzz:[...] this is a gemius i don't know where to post the video, if you want cancel this masterpiece.......off topic sorry i wanted only to share with you
    [Bowie video removed, BG]
    Sorry, I had indeed to remove the Bowie video...but it is up here: David Bowie -- the man is a genius!.
    It was posted by Welsh_Edge a few days ago...
  6. An alternative audience recording (thanks to fleavox) for 1984-11-21 Dortmund now on our pages. This completes the concert.
  7. thanks
  8. Is this a "Soundcheck " ? or just the name of the boot ?