1. anyone have the link to the video from the U2 bbc special
  2. Originally posted by UltravioletU2:[..]
    I see that you're a "moderator" on a different site....I have no idea who helped you be there but because of your behavior, I'll skip that site. The real U2 site for fans is this one right here.

Ps: Although I appreciate you sharing your recordings (some better than others). I actually prefer Nuno's over yours...I look forward for his next upload.

I do too!
  3. We don't share it at u2start because of some issues with the BBC in the past. But it's up on torrent site dimeadozen. And the Canadian "dolby 5.1" version is up on u2torrents - great site btw...great bunch of people...ZOO need to check it out
  4. That'll be awesum
  5. So I did.

1987-04-24 Dale City CA (San Francisco) Cow Palace (1st night)

Four distinct sources seem to exist for this show, although there might be some confusion regarding one or two MarkP recordings:
    There is a MarkP "Nak 300 - D5" and a MarkP "Nak 300 - D6" and both are distinguishable different.

To make things worse, each recording has, at some point, been shared as "U2 vs The Cow."
    But based on my personal archive (going back to the early zero's), I think the MarkP "Nak 300 - D6" is the original "U2 vs The Cow" (3.5 stars).

Anyway, I rate the MarkP "Nak 300 - D5" as the best of them all (4.5 stars)

Of course there is also the excellent JEMS recording (4 stars), but that one has a lot of near-by clappers and pretty intrusive screaming and yelling. One day, perhaps, I'll give it a clean-up treatment in the RX05 and ask the JEMS team for permission to share...
    But with already 4 different sources circulating it does get a little crowdy...and already slightly confusing (but who knows...the 2 Cow Palace shows are truly amongst the best U2 shows ever... )

To complete the four sources - and slightly add to the confusion - there is also a recording by Little Guy (3 stars) that was transferred by MarkP (yes indeed!).

The best three recordings are all up both in flac and mp3 - check it out
  6. Originally posted by UltravioletU2:[..]
    I call out your bluff ! If you're going to share it, cool, if it is just a show off, shut up and let the real people who do share... share.

????????? We were trying to guess what Nuno's upload was going to be. He said it was something hoserama did not even have. So I was merely narrowing down what it could be eliminating that show under the criteria. Lets not get into the whole "share" BS or the "true" fans BS. Nuno is not sharing all of his recordings either and no one should expect him to. Just enjoy what is shared. For what its worth I'm also looking forward to Nuno's upload.
  7. Blue_Room, I think Nuno...errr...UltravioletU2 misunderstood your post.

Regardless, we're ALL looking forward to any wonderful upload of new recordings, and that's all!
  8. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]

????????? We were trying to guess what Nuno's upload was going to be. He said it was something hoserama did not even have. So I was merely narrowing down what it could be eliminating that show under the criteria. Lets not get into the whole "share" BS or the "true" fans BS. Nuno is not sharing all of his recordings either and no one should expect him to. Just enjoy what is shared. For what its worth I'm also looking forward to Nuno's upload.
    Just like a lot people thought...a BS bluff from you lol. "So I was merely narrowing down..." no, you were not, it was not a innocent comment, it was a show off and it was intentional to be like that.

Nuno you have my respect!
  9. Originally posted by UltravioletU2:[..]
    Just like a lot people thought...a BS bluff from you lol. "So I was merely narrowing down..." no, you were not, it was not a innocent comment, it was a show off and it was intentional to be like that.

Nuno you have my respect!
    Wrong, I do not personally possess the recording in question. So what is the bluff? That makes zero sense. What am I showing off, that I know that the recording exists? WOW, earth shattering. It is like you are looking to be offended. Hmm, I wonder why???
  10. Originally posted by hoserama:Blue_Room, I think Nuno...errr...UltravioletU2 misunderstood your post.

Regardless, we're ALL looking forward to any wonderful upload of new recordings, and that's all!
    Ahhh, makes sense to me now.
  11. Is anyone having issues with ratios dropping on u2torrents and the mods not giving a care??
  12. Major system failure on u2torrents, smarter people than me are diligently working on it.

BigGirl, Sorry for all the derails! We should just have a taper hash out thread where everybody and their multiple personalities can post without cluttering this thread.