1. That seems harsh.

I released the Sao Paulo mix without any fanfare or announcement. Maybe just release stuff without posting teasing comments? I remember you said you were going to release a Sao Paulo iem right around time of the first shows, and that hasn't materialized (yes, I'm aware you never gave a time frame).

In any case, release away without any drama. Many here will enjoy!
  2. Thank you very much Sharebear / Hoserama for this great first Christmas gift and also as a memory of the tour. It is true that we have to fear the pirates, but if it is here, there will be little chance of it being published, hopefully they will not. In relation to the song Bonus, do we expect a recording of October 21 in Sao Paulo? Tell me what is true.
  3. Many thankyou's to share bear you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Originally posted by Ramone:Thank you very much Sharebear / Hoserama for this great first Christmas gift and also as a memory of the tour. It is true that we have to fear the pirates, but if it is here, there will be little chance of it being published, hopefully they will not. In relation to the song Bonus, do we expect a recording of October 21 in Sao Paulo? Tell me what is true.
    I don't currently have any release plans for other JT2017 shows.

5. It's not up to us to ask you for shows, every show you make available is a gift!!
    And you gave us Bad with Waters Of March snippet in superb quality.
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:That seems harsh.

I released the Sao Paulo mix without any fanfare or announcement. Maybe just release stuff without posting teasing comments? I remember you said you were going to release a Sao Paulo iem right around time of the first shows, and that hasn't materialized (yes, I'm aware you never gave a time frame).

In any case, release away without any drama. Many here will enjoy!
    It's not. I remembered when you teased people with one of your samples from Sao Paulo, and you threatened them if they were to use that in a video you wouldn't share the whole thing..now that's harsh and very controling...

Just because you like tomato soup that doesn't mean I will like it too. You have your way and I have my way....accept that cause it's not going to change. I share WHAT I want WHEN I want...Sao Paulo is still possible but I'm thinking something else, a date not expected...and fans will like it.

Ps: I don't live with drama, I live with passion for the band, you should try it sometime, it's great
  7. Gentlemen, I think it's going to be slightly off topic here...
  8. Everyone lives their passion their own way We're all for the same here, let's not forget that.

Also, we're derailing a bit as Joyce says.
  9. Yea, I have to say Nuno, it looks like you trying to move a spotlight. I have no issues with teases, but its timing is a bit suspect. Carry on!
  10. Agreed, carry on. Upload in peace :-)
  11. Originally posted by Chrisedge:Yea, I have to say Nuno, it looks like you trying to move a spotlight. I have no issues with teases, but its timing is a bit suspect. Carry on!
    No Chris, we all see things in a different way....If you're friends with Hoserama is one thing, but the facts are facts and that can't be denied. My recordings speak for itself maybe not for you, but for other people yes. Move a spotlight ?! You're a joker! I've been around for so many years, you should know me better than that lol

Carry on!