1. Are you Nuno? Sorry I couldn't resist lol! Other people will understand

About your question, one of the mods is here instead of being there fixing the problem. Stay on this site, you'll be better served
  2. thank you

3. I'll be back to tomorrow
  4. I matched my upload to my download speed...going steady as a rock at an almost 1:1 share...

Will see in the morning how much is done
  5. Originally posted by UltravioletU2:[..]

Ps: Although I appreciate you sharing your recordings (some better than others). I actually prefer Nuno's over yours...I look forward for his next upload.

Thank you for your words! soon
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:Major system failure on u2torrents, smarter people than me are diligently working on it.

Booooo lol

We should just have a taper hash out thread where everybody and their multiple personalities can post without cluttering this thread.

Agreed, you first!

7. Worry and care are two different words...
  8. Please Nuno, stop this nonsens. It is indeed rather derailing...

Everybody loves when tapers share their recordings, but lets not make such a drama out of it.

Thank you.
  9. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Please Nuno, stop this nonsens. It is indeed rather derailing...

Everybody loves when tapers share their recordings, but lets not make such a drama out of it.

Thank you.
    Joyce, I did, but someone brought this back....apparently this was not done then. If you go back on this thread, you can see clearly that . Do you need some help to find the right people? Let me know....
    I'll move on....again!

You\re welcome about sharing recordings, always a pleasure. You're right about that.

Take care!
  10. Getting back on topic. Does anyone of a current list of shows that no complete recording has surfaced from? I started one a few years ago on U2 torrents but I have been keeping track of the more recent tours. Not counting cell phone recordings, actual taper recordings.
    IE Brisbane 93, no recording has ever surfaced to my knowledge.
  11. Originally posted by Blue_Room:Getting back on topic. Does anyone of a current list of shows that no complete recording has surfaced from? I started one a few years ago on U2 torrents but I have been keeping track of the more recent tours. Not counting cell phone recordings, actual taper recordings.
    IE Brisbane 93, no recording has ever surfaced to my knowledge.
    I can get you a list of shows we have no source of here on the site, would that help?
    From any particular tour or just all?