1. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but while browsing a music blog I found a post of a War concert. 1983-05-13 - Philadelphia It's a FM Broadcast of 11 songs. I noticed U2START and Achtungbootlegs did not have any information about it. It seems legit as it has an intro and outro from the radio station.

Anyway, i figured I'd let you know about it in caseyou never heard it before.
    http://yup-yup-mark.blogspot.com/2017/09/u2-19830513-pre-fm-recording-war-tour.html#comment-form
  2. Originally posted by raynman009:I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but while browsing a music blog I found a post of a War concert. 1983-05-13 - Philadelphia It's a FM Broadcast of 11 songs. I noticed U2START and Achtungbootlegs did not have any information about it. It seems legit as it has an intro and outro from the radio station.

Anyway, i figured I'd let you know about it in caseyou never heard it before.
    http://yup-yup-mark.blogspot.com/2017/09/u2-19830513-pre-fm-recording-war-tour.html#comment-form
    Thanks. It's one of the "famous" fake bootlegs circulating from that era. Or well, the bootleg is real, but it belongs to a different show.

IIRC it's from 1983-05-06, Boston, where we have it too.

3. IEM + audience matrix from Rome 1 & 2 (compilation) on our show pages now. In FLAC & MP3. Unsure which tracks are from which show, so it's added to both show pages.
  4. Why is it Japanese?
  5. It's a Japanese company/team who has put this on Ebay for sale, at a very high price. Some fan bought it and now it's all over there for free Perhaps the taper was Japanese too.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[image]

IEM + audience matrix from Rome 1 & 2 (compilation) on our show pages now. In FLAC & MP3. Unsure which tracks are from which show, so it's added to both show pages.
    Thank you for this awesome recording!!!
  7. I'm now splitting the recording by the way, for both shows.
  8. Funny everyone thanks Remy for the Rome recordings when all he did was just download it on u2t or dime and uploaded it on a file sharing account... It's Mlkluke that has to be thanked for that rip, not Remy...
  9. Originally posted by JulienLossless:Funny everyone thanks Remy for the Rome recordings when all he did was just download it on u2t or dime and uploaded it on a file sharing account... It's Mlkluke that has to be thanked for that rip, not Remy...
    Naturally, in fact, I should also add him as uploader to the shows credits which I will.
  10. Originally posted by JulienLossless:Funny everyone thanks Remy for the Rome recordings when all he did was just download it on u2t or dime and uploaded it on a file sharing account... It's Mlkluke that has to be thanked for that rip, not Remy...
    Remy is the one sharing it here, soooo
  11. So?