1. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    I'm sure they don't care. As Larry said on the recent Larry Gogan they are mixing it up and as I said yeah - Bono is mixing up the lyrics but that's about it !!

When love comes to town was great the few times they played it. Would be nice if they played it in Dublin as a nod to the last time they played The Point
    Or Van Diemen's Land again as in 2008

2. Hmmm I thought about that earlier - (I was listening to Two hearts in A'dam and there's some girl screaming for Van Diemen's land) - but it's unlikely I think
  3. It will be this earlier Point Depot song I'm afraid !!

4. I'd really love ASOH but only if it's not a half arsed version. I was really disappointed with it at Slane
  5. Yeah, Bono forgot most of the lyrics didn't he? If they play it again I hope they nail it. It would rock on the e stage.
  6. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    Yeah, Bono forgot most of the lyrics didn't he? If they play it again I hope they nail it. It would rock on the e stage.
    He had most of the lyrics but in the wrong places

7. This one was much worse !!

8. At least this was improptu and due to a fan request... Slane was well thought and still they messed it up!

(one could argue that they didn't have much rehearsal time with Bob's passing and all, but that ain't funny to point out so)
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    At least this was improptu and due to a fan request... Slane was well thought and still they messed it up!

(one could argue that they didn't have much rehearsal time with Bob's passing and all, but that ain't funny to point out so)
    Agreed